So, I saw this Murder Mystery Groupon around my birthday and ....well...you may have already guessed it....... but I bought it. "It's my birthday gift to me, I am so happy" (name this movie please). Turns out it was the worst gift I could give myself. So terrible.
Below: Photographic evidence of terribleness
Yes, this was the height of the acting. Lining up people and giving them hats. Groupon, you have failed me.
Our sweet outfits.The theme was "rich folks" and this was my idea of a very rich outfit. Which is a headband.
So, I am still chasing the amazing murder mystery dream. Curse you "Saved my the Bell" and "Golden Girls" for having such amazing episodes about murder mystery weekends that I will forever be looking for its equal. On a side note, who loves Saved by the Bell? Because I do!
Now, there was also a Groupon a while back for a bounce house and well.......I bought that one too. It was actually a pretty good deal though and we have been enjoying that one a little more then the last Groupon. Sean had a day off so, we all went together.
Check out the light in my eyes. I love this little boy.
Chalk one up for Groupon.
Sean and Jake jumping. Family fun.
Going down the huge slide.
Moving on to the random pictures of Jakob portion.
Love him. Smiles all around.
Also, Jake got a real haircut. If you recall, he wasn't a huge fan of it when I did it (see previous post http://seanandrachsumsion.blogspot.com/2011/08/jakob-gets-haircut.html).
Here was reaction to Sharkey's Cuts for Kids:
Thanks for the recommendation Heather.
He didn't cry once. I am actually a little jealous that he gets to have candy and watch movies while he gets his haircut. I always have to talk to the hairdresser. Sigh. So jealous.

5 comments:
As you know I loved Saved By the Bell and have also been searching for years for a murder mystery weekend. I will find us one someday Rach! I love all the pictures. I miss and love you all!
He looks like your Dad with that haircut/style! Adorableness and smirky smiles equal an irresistible boy.
Is it emperor's new groove?
SUCH adorable pictures of Jakob! And Saved By The Bell? Guilty as charged. Sorry that night was such a bust. Talk to you soon :)
Karen - CORRECT! Jakob has watched that movie a zillion times and I have all the same quotes memorized. Like "Bad talking llama". What do I do with all this knowledge? Not sure.
Post a Comment