Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy 30th Sean

Happy Birthday Sean (side note: also Scott (twins!)). I have known you for 7.5 years now and during that time we have taken 2,288 pictures of you. Now, you may have seen this coming.....a birthday blog post with as many of those pictures that I can fit on here. Now, Blogger rejected my first attempt at uploading 60 pictures so, I have whittled it down; but, will do no less then 40 pictures! I have so many pictures, I have had to categorize them. And you know that I can't let you off easy on your 30th birthday. Enjoy the Seanfest.

The early years category:



Sean wearing weird stuff category:






Sean having a love affair with food:





Enthusiastic Sean:




Silly Sean Catergory:








Sean being a great Dad:








Normals of us:



So what can we gather from these 40 pictures of you? Well, you really like food. But, besides that, what a fun, easy going, loving man you are. You are my truest and best friend. You make me so happy!

Congratulations on living to 30 years. Now lets raise our imaginary glasses with our imaginary (fake)wine and toast to a life well lived. Here's to another 30.....and then another 30 after that.....and, well, after that, I am not too optimistic. Wink wink. Love you.


4 comments:

Brookle said...

Happy birthday Sean! You know what I was thinking about the other day? "Stay away from my man!" :)

miccolene said...

Happy Happy birthday Seaniepants! Loved this post..classic pictures.

Karen Rich said...

sean wearing weird stuff category...haha...def my favorite

Chris said...

Enthusiastic Sean is "Sean 24/7"! I'm having Sumsion withdrawals already & you're not even gone!