For a while now, Jake has been in need of a haircut. I was GOING to do it for Morgan's wedding and then ran out of time and just cut off his mullet. Then, I was GOING to have my friend my cut it but, then decided we needed to have a photo op in the space rocket kiddo hair cutting place. Well, in the end, I just couldn’t bring myself to spend the 25 bucks on a space rocket and, once again, just cut off the mullet. This is four times now I have shaved off the Kentucky Waterfall. On a side note, what is up with kids hair? Why must it naturally grow into a mullet? It's like a horror movie; no matter how many times I kill it, it keeps coming back.
This place is about as good as a space rocket - right? You know, Dad's Croc shoe to keep him entertained and, the plastic grocery bag smock. He is loving the experience.
I look a little bit like a crazed serial shaver. Watch out. I will shave you bald in the night.
Still not sure if I am willing to pay a professional but, it just might be worth it....
Also, sorry this blog post has more than one reference to horror movies/serial killers. Apparently, mullets and horror are linked in my mind.

7 comments:
LOL, great post. It's true, about mullets, they just keep coming back.
hahahhahhahha. I love him with the croc. SO FUNNY! Also, excellent question about the mullet. Is a mullet man's true natural state? Are we messing with nature by not allowing it to run free? Ponder....
this is my favorite post to date. We have been thinking about cutting izzies hair... she has the side mullet happening and I just can't bring myself to cut it yet. SHE IS AN INFANT. Infants don't need haircuts, right?
Also. see you tomorrow.
that first picture is classic. LOVE the grocery sack. you are hilarious.
Kiki – Provoking thought. Perhaps world peace is possible. Especially since the cutting of the mullet produces a byproduct of rage.
Tish! I miss you!!
That first picture is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Douglas used to FLIP out at hair cuts, but now he gets an iPod with Tokyo Mater playing or a piece of candy.
YOU DO WHAT IT TAKES.
Rachel! This was hilarious. I laughed so hard at that first pic of you cutting his hair. Oh man, I was seriously crying while reading. I'm sure you can imagine the can't breathe laugh while the tears flow freely? Yep. That's it.
Post a Comment