Monday, August 1, 2011

Return to Blogging

Since one of our only posts was about our anniversary, it seemed appropriate to return two years later with another anniversary post. We went to see M. Poppins. Twas excellent - I would recommend it. The sets were insane awesome and I enjoyed that I already knew all music and could sing along (several children told me to stop, jk).



Then, we ate food....




Posted by Picasa

It was delicious. I watched a youtube video on how to grill steaks. It felt a little like The Matrix as I uploaded info into my brain. Sean grilled in the end though but, not without 1st uploading steak tips into his brain.

So, this attempt at blogging can be sponsored by my friend LeAnne. She smacked me in the face with some truth when I saw her last. We are long distance friends and we arranged to met up in LA since she was in the area. She informed me that she was a little mad that I didn't blog and that she wanted to see how we were doing, etc. Well, she was right. I look at other people blog's and don't contribute in my own. This is why I love LeAnne. She tells me how it is.
And, why yes. This is the best picture I have of all of us. And by "us" I mean not any of our children. Thanks for the nudge LeAnne.



8 comments:

Heather said...

Leanne, you are an angel, good work making her cave! I confess, I have been harboring aggressive feelings toward you that you don't blog as well! J/k! But I have totally been wanting to encounter that web version of yourself, and I can already tell that I love her! You crack me up! Great pics. That dessert looks out of this world. Is your sister still in town or did she leave? I know she was here last week. Anyhoo, love the blog! You guys are super cool! Miss you-

Leanne said...

Yesssssssss! Love the post. Honestly, stick with it. It is nice to have a little journal on your life, and you are hilarious so you will get many comments telling you so. It was so great to see you guys. One day I will blog about our trip to LA and send you pictures. Miss you guys!

miccolene said...

HELLO SUMSION BLOG! Don't tell Leanne but I stalk her blog and her design blog too. Shh. And we are pregnant again at the same time. Except she is super hot and has great style. ANYWAY.

Happy belated anniversary and we are SO EXCITED to see you for our little weekend getaway in a few weeks. Horrah. Please keep the blog posts coming! And why don't we skype ever??!

k1547 said...

Glad you are blogging again! I can keep up on you while we are far away! I LOVE YOU!!!
Tina

Kari said...

Bless Leanne. And yay for Rachel for blogging! Fun for those of us who love you!

Julia Warren said...

Assumptions about Rachel Sumsion...that she is smokin'.

Sarah McM said...

I am in worshipful love with your anniversary outfit. Can I have it? I'll send you my address and you can post it on over kthxbye

Sean, Rachel, and Jakob said...

Sarah - You have to find an H&M store. It is cute and cheap. My two requirements.