Happy Birthday Dad! You have been an example to my husband, a father and friend to me, and a caring Grandfather who would do anything for his grandson. Thank you for never putting a limit on what I could ask from you and for never putting a limit on how much love you offered up to your family. Love you forever!
You always treat Mom with such love.
Here you are meeting Jakob for the first time.
Giving Jakob a discourse on energy solutions and the civil war history. Always such a good teacher.
Helping take care of Jakob as a newborn.
Jakob has been drawn to you. He loves to come and find you where ever you are.
Very pleased to be with his fellow big guy.
Jakob once again coming and finding you..
Thanks for being such a great father and grandfather. And thank you for punching a horse in the face for me.
3 comments:
I agree! We have the best Dad in the world! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you forever!
Kristina
This made me cry. I love you Dad. You are the kindest, sweetest father. A great man. I am so grateful for you. Love forever!h
The horse punching incident was one of my favorite moments ever!
Post a Comment