Well, it has finally happened: Mobility has hit this Sumsion residence. After months of threatening to crawl, only to scoot backwards throughout the living room, Jakob has finally figured out how to crawl forward. He has been super excited about the new adventures this life skill has enabled him to pursue and has been actively seeking out new parts of our tiny Irvine apartment. Here is a video of Jake chasing Rachel around our living room. Hope you all enjoy!
Sean
5 comments:
Way to go Jake we knew you had it in you!
SO CUTE!!!!!!! OMGosh!
Such DEEP joy. Adorable.
This is to the tune of "I Want Candy."
I love Jakob, (percussion noises) I love Jakob. (percussion noises) Do the peppermint twist, peppermint twist, peppermint twist and it goes a little something like this.
Goodness gracious. This is the most adorable little video I have ever laid eyes on. He could not be cuter!!!! What a happy little motorized guy! What cute sound coming from baby Jakob and (mommy) baby Rachel! I can't stand it! Clone him and send him on up here.
Post a Comment