PICTURES OF JAKOB EATING STUFF
My mom can cook like a champ and we partook.
Homemade Irish ginger cookies that my Mom's grandma use to make for her. She made the same recipe for Jake and it was a tender moment as he shoved those cookies in his mouth. Delicous!
Corn on the cob - BBQ at Grandma's!
Awww. Burgerville. Wiping away drool now. Best fast food ever. Jake is enjoying a Tillamook blackberry milkshake.
What happens when you take that milkshake away...disaster
Much happier and looking extra adorable to boot.
Blessed Standfords. What an angelic restaurant (you can tell from the lighting coming from the window). The Salmon? Heavenly.
More Stanfords. Sean and I had our wedding lucheon here, on a happy side note.
Watermelon on a boat. A winning combo if you aren't an 18 month old who is terrified of being on a boat. Jakob would have perferred to eat this on dry land.
This concludes the "Jake eating food" portion of the tour.
Now on to the "people on a boat" portion. I know, this is a lot of pictures for one blog post but, I have some catching up to do. Pronto.
My sister Kiki!! On a boat! Need I say more? She is awesome.
Jakob hating his life. On a boat!
His reaction when I got into the water - pure terror. Only Grandpa could comfort him.
Much happier on land with Aunt Tina. Kristina is a wonderful anut and Washington is so beautiful. I love it there.
Aaannnnd a sequence shot of Jakob throwing rocks. One of his favorite pass time. I will round out this Washington trip once I get Ol' Bessie working again and fill in some much needed details like, "Where is Sean?" and "Why are you Washington?"
I promise I will not let the blog die. I promise I will not let the blog die. I promise I will not let the blog die.
There. You have my word.

6 comments:
Must not let the blog die! No matter how many barriers the computer puts in your way. Also, Jake is adorable. SO CUTE!!!!! Love you!
Best part of my day, reading your blog. It was awesome. Jake's hair is getting lighter? See you in five weeks!
That was a very Rachel post, very funny!
I take you at your word. Blog, I WILL YOU TO LIVE!!
Love the pic of Jake getting the shake back. Makes me want to squersh his cheeks.
Hilarious--best post so far. MUST. KEEP. ALIVE!!!
Post a Comment