Wow. I have quite the pile up of blog posts to do. It is time to bust some of these bad boys out. As for right now, all I can bring my myself to blog about is this video of my favorites dancing. Before you judge to harshly, know this, a person can not be held responsible for their actions while wearing a 70's style sweat band.
This video was taking the very next day. I love that robot man aka Sean.
Well... that is one blog from the month of October posted in the month of December. It's go time. Expect a onslaught of blog posts to follow...
7 comments:
bwahahahaha that is the cutest!! Hey! Add us to your blog-roll! www.tylanfam.blogspot.com
That is some top-notch robot dancing from both father and son! I love Sean's "I have a headache" comment too. Hilarious!!
Me and Isabelle thoroughly enjoyed this production. Though it does concern me that sean is in the exact same clothes the next evening. NO SHAME. may the robot live on forever.
This makes me so happy! And also so sad because I want to see you guys soooo badly. I was just telling Mark that I can't wait until he meets you guys because everyone will love everyone!!!!!
It's no surprise to me that you and your family have so much fun together.
Micci - yeeess, I was waiting for someone to notice. I think it makes the video extra funny.
Lanece - oh lala. Adding you now. Thanks!
I noticed the clothes, too! A 2 year old can change but a 29 year old can't? Med school does strange things to a man.
I love the dance to tantrum. My life is very, very similar.
Post a Comment