To our friends and family who have visited this site more than even just once over this vacant span, only to find the same February post, we say - sorry, Our bad! That may not be enough of an apology (heck, even I came back to the blog hoping that it had somehow updated to provide new info - so much for wishing), but rest assured that this 5 month famine of posts will ever be the longest in our short blog history. In retrospect, perhaps the key to success is to merely set the bar LOW - mission accomplished. Lesson learned. As an update, we are enjoying the break between 1st and 2nd year of medical school, trying to explore southern california as much as possible, and, per usual, go to Disneyland. We miss all of our family and friends - when are you all moving to Irvine? I'll keep this short, then try to update on a more regular basis. This is a picture of Rachel and I when we traveled from Maui to Kona to catch our return flight back to LA. At this point in time, we occupy appr. 22% of the ever-spacious 9-seat (full capacity, including the pilot) puddle jumper. It was a wild ride (note the shoulder harness!). This was our view from the plane - that is Haleakala rising from the ocean floor! Aloha!
Sean
4 comments:
YES A NEW BLOG! Does this mean I can expect weekly posts? Pleeease??
Yes! Weekly posts are BACK! Stay Tuned...
Welcome back to the world of bloggers who post (as opposed to bloggers who just take up room.) Enjoy the rest of your summer!
I am moving to Irvine soon, I promise. I MISS YOU GUYS
Post a Comment