Now I know what you are saying - we have heard this tune before! But... we really are trying to be better with this whole blog concept - archiving history, journal, forum for sharing family photies, videos, etc. So.. rather than trying to explain what has happened over the past 14 months, we will simply start with the now - Jakob is 8 months old, teething, and mobile - though the only gear he currently possesses is reverse. We are loving life with this wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father, and are grateful for the time we can spend together as a family. Without further ado.... cue the photos and videos!
Mom and Jake doin' work
Teething has started - front 4 teeth are coming in at various stages...
And... as of this week, Jakob is a PROLIFIC roller, causing more mischief around the house... time to baby proof the apartment!
Jakob's favorite foods are carrots, squash, and pears.
7 comments:
I just want to eat your baby up! Keep up the blogging girl!
I cannot believe mine eyes! You're back!
ITS ABOUT **** TIME!! I have been dying to see more pictures of Jakob. I am sorry that I am a bad friend and never called you back. I will call you tomorrow. I expect a blog update once a week from here on out. Love you guys!
DaNae! LeAnne! Julia! yesssss. Blogging is awesome and I am totally going to comment on my own blog to up my numbers. What's your blog address DaNae?
I want to make a photocopy of Jakob's face and carry it in my wallet. SO CUTE. Douglas used to do the backwards crawl, too! He would get utterly furious when he'd try to reach for something and end up under the coffee table, which is understandable.
Rachel - this has got to be the cutest baby boy west of the Mississippi at least. He looks so much like you! Get a load of those looong eyelashes. And yes, I want to slather his super chub cheeks in butter and dine on them.
Yesssss hellooooo finally! So happy to see a new bloggity blog. We love seeing pictures of Jakie-poo-face. And you guys too of course.
Post a Comment