So, we are expecting our 2nd baby! Yeah! I have told as many people as I see/talk to on a regular basis, but I still would like to get this out there for the rest of you. Also...we know the gender. I am 20 weeks along and we just had our ultrasound appointment this week.
This pregnancy has had my body reacting to it like poison. I was so sick during the 1st trimester - everything from watching TV to being on the computer made me nauseated. This alone explains why my blogging fell off. I didn't start to feel better until a couple of weeks ago. I literally tried every trick in the book which only helped a little. I was doing the mini meals and NOT drinking water or any liquids with the food. Taking Vitamin B6 four times a day along with Zantac twice a day and Unison before bed. It was fun?
Every time I see this little baby though, I fall in love. Here are the pictures of baby:
I love the gummy bear pictures. Just 10 weeks here.
Nice profile of baby at 13 weeks
All stretched out. Also at 13 weeks.
And now the 20 weeks ultra sound....here are the little feet.
Annnd the most recent profile at 20 weeks.....are you dying to know yet? Wait for it.....
Well, we love her. And by HER I mean we are having a girl. Yeah! We are excited to have both sexes out of the way and excited for pink bows and ribbons!
I was on pins and needles while the doctor was doing the ultrasound but once he found out Sean was about to graduate from medical school, he pain-stakingly went through all the anatomy for his benefit. He took about a full hour and my pants were covered with ultrasound goo when he was done and Jakob was hell bent on destroying the ultrasound machine. When I finally found we were having a girl, I was thrilled and then immediately worried about all the clothes I had to buy.
Due date is September 28th - another California baby as we head up to LA in a month. PS, Sean would like to add that he is also thrilled!





10 comments:
WaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations, Sumsions!! We're so excited for you. Girls are SUCH fun. Please bless we get to see you before you head off to LA?? Much love.
I love that feminine little gummy bear baby!
How exciting! Girls are awesome! We're so excited for your cute family! Aaaand, she should be born on Sept 27th, cause that is my birthday, and frankly, I'm pretty awesome! Congrats!!
Yay! Congratulations Sumsions!
We are so excited for you! Jake will love having a little sister. I know I loved having older brothers. Miss you guys, hope you are doing well. xoxo.
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. That is just awesome! A boy and a girl. How wonderful! Love you!
Yay!!! So excited for you guys! I am going to have to practice all the little girl patterns I have created on your little princess :) So excited you guys will be in LA this summer!
This is wonderful news! I am so glad you are feeling better Rachel! :)
Yay!!! congrats. I am so happy for you guys. and I am so sorry for not telling you sooner, we just moved and I kinda feel like I was sucked into a tornado and was just catapulted out.
congrats Rach! We are all growing up huh?:)
Post a Comment